Who are we?:
Eurospace, with registered office in Paris, 15-17 avenue de Segur, 75007, with the association registration data 78431394200046, with phone number 0033(1)44420070 and firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for this website.
Eurospace’s website content aims to inform about the activities, products and services of Eurospace., the offer and provision of these according to its terms and conditions, and facilitate clients operational.
Every person who accesses this website takes on the role of user, committing to observe and complete the provision agreed on this paper, as every other legal provision applied later.
Eurospace reserves the right to modify any kind of information that may appear on this website, without an obligation to do a forewarning or warn users about these changes, being enough the publication of the content on the website.
Intellectual Property and Industrial:
This website is Eurospace’s property. Its integrated elements are also own by Eurospace or, failing, they have the license or authorisation of the authors to use them publicly. In an expository but not limitative manner, integrated elements on this website are its development, edition, compilation and every other element needed for its function, designs, logos, copy, images and/or graphics.
External content which may appear on the website is own by its respective authors, being they the responsibles in case of controversy based on that content. In any case, Eurospace has the authorisation of the authors to use the content on the website.
The publication of this website does not give any right of intellectual property or industrial, nor on the website or any integrated elements or content. Hence, it is forbidden the reproduccion, distribution, public communication (including making it available to the public), transformation, extraction, reuse or use of any type or way of this website, or any of its integrated elements and content, except if the Law allows it or if Eurospace, or whoever has the rights, gives an express authorisation.
The user must respect at all times the Intellectual Property and Industrial rights of the website and itrs integrated elements, own by Eurospace or third parties.
Eurospace authorised third parties to redirect directly through links to specific contents of the website.
Eurospace does not assume any kind of responsibility derived from the use which users might do of the website content, and it reserves the right to update the content, delete it, limite it or forbid the access to it temporarily or definitively.
Eurospace does not assume any kind of responsibility for the information content on third parties web pages linked or searched on any Eurospace web page. The presence of links on Eurospace web pages has a merely informative functionality and, in any case, it is a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about those pages.
In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April, 27th of 2016 relative to the protection of Physical Persons respecting the treatment of personal data and free circulation of this data (GDPR), as well as the actual Spanish regulation respecting personal data protection, we inform you about the following:
Who is the responsible of treating your data?
Address: 15-17 avenue de Segur, 75007 Paris, France
Phone number: 0033(1)44420070
Website URL: http://www.eurospacechanger.com
What kind of data do we collect?
Visiting and navigating through our website does not register any type of personal data that allows your identification.
[It does register, however, some technical information, like the browser and the Operating System used by the user, or the IP address from which it accesses our website, with the only purpose of having a better management of the site and a better navigation experience.]
In some sections of our website (like job offers and contact sections) Eurospace can ask the user for some personal information for identify and contact.
This same information can be asked when you contact us through social media or the phone.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Eurospace we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Users who are just visiting the website: we use the information registered via cookies to analyse the web and to know how users use it, with the purpose of making it better.
- Users who contact us through the web, social media or phone: if the user is not client yet, but asks for information, we will give an answer to their solicitude and, if it is interested and gives their consent, we will use their data to inform them of the areas that might interest them or any kind of news that may be beneficial for them.
- Clients: we use your personal data for lend and bill the contracted services and for any resulted communication.
- If you have sent your CV: we will use your data for archiving and taking them in consideration for the possible processes of hiring personal that we might have active.
We also inform you that in Eurospace we do not automotise any decision on regard of your profile.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal bases which legitimate Eurospace to treat your data are the following:
- The consent of the user, when it is expressly granted.
- The execution of a pre-contractual or contractual relationship, when the data is treated in the access and navigation of the users of Eurospace’s website or in the frame of contracting Eurospace
- The legitimate interest of Megameida to analyse the functionality and use of its website with the purpose of making it better.
How have we obtained your data?
We obtain your data when:
- You provide it when you register as a client, personally in our installations or by email.
- Contact us through the website or our social media profiles.
- You send your CV for possible positions
To whom will we share your data with?
Your data will not be object of international transferences nor third-party cessions. Only if the provision of services contracted needs it, we would communicate your data to third-parties, in which case we would inform you clearly and intelligible.
In any case, you must be aware that if you contact our team through any of the social media profiles that Megamedia has available for the users, you share your data with us but also with the responsibles for that social media. To know the use and treatment that these entities do of your data, we suggest you to read carefully these social medias Privacy Policies.
In the same way, if you are interested in contacting us to apply for an active position in our team, and the way of contacting us is through a job search portal, you need to be aware that you are sharing your data with Eurospace, but also with the job search portal you are using. You can know the use, treatment and possible cession of information of these sites consulting their Privacy Policies.
You also must be aware that Eurospace could be forced to share these data with public authorities if required.
How long will we keep your data?
Eurospace will keep your data during the following periods:
- If you are client: we will keep your data while the contractual relationship subsist, and later until the possible legal or contractual responsibilities prescribe.
- If you have contacted us to be informed about our services: we will keep your data while you do not exercise your right to oppose or suppression and if the data is still relevant to inform you about our services.
- If you have contacted us to participate in any process of staff pick: when you send your resumé, we will keep your personal data during the process of staff pick and, after that, for three more years, in order for us to keep you in mind for future job positions.
Finally, Eurospace inform you that we may be forced to keep certain information based on legal requirements.
What are your rights when you give us your information?
You could access, edit, delete and oppose to certain kinds of treatments, as well as executing your right to limit the treatment, to the portability and to not be object of an individual decision based only on automatised treatment of your data, based in the provisions of the GDPR.
In the same way, you could remove your consent for the treatment of your personal data in any moment. You could also oppose to receive advertisement about our products/services in any moment.
People interested in exercise these rights will be able to do it by emailing the following address email@example.com , or through post mail addressed to the Responsible of Data Protection, Eurospace, 15-17 avenue de Segur, 75007 Paris, France, providing in both cases a copy of your ID in order to identify you.
You could also formulate claims before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection if you consider that your information is not managed accordingly.
If you need information about how we treat your personal data or about how to exercise your rights, do not doubt in contacting us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org .